Bootees, bootees and more bootees ...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011



I am bootee'd out .... I've been busy replacing stock for the Devonport Market this weekend as last month I sold a few pairs of my little newborn bootees. It's hard to find buttons/bows etc. for the boy or girl bootees, so I tend to use insect and animal buttons - gorgeous little ladybirds or bees ...

Plus I had an order for 3 pairs of these gorgeous little "envelope" bootees - again for either sex!




Aren't these colours just divine? It's the Debbie Bliss Andes yarn made in Peru from baby alpaca wool and mulbery silk. A wee bit out of my price range! However, I did spend rather a lot time in the wool shop trying to match the colours to wool that was more commercially viable ......




And if course the final photo in any of my blogs is of Isabella aka The Ning Tong. Here she is during "cat curfew" - she comes in around 5 pm each day and isn't allowed out until 6 the following morning but so we can keep the house open she's even more restricted for the first 2 or 3 hours and kept in the bedroom. As you can see, she's quite happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP