Buttons, Ballerinas and Bad Cats ......

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Did I mention I love buttons?





I spent ages sorting through them at the weekend trying to find a couple that I remember buying but do you think I could find them ??? A certain someone was heard muttering something along the lines of "well, if you didn't have so many, it would be a lot easier to search through them" ... I ignored him.

I started two ballerinas last week but somehow all my knitting time got swallowed up - not sure how, why or what replaced it - but I had 4 hours of motor racing to watch yesterday so managed to get them finished and also started a birthday present beanie for a friend who's lost her hair. I'm using a really soft Italian merino which is knitting up beautifully. I wish I could afford to use this wool on my baby beanies and bootees but it's expensive and puts the price out of a lot of people's budget.







We thought Isabella bad pussy had been lying on one of our pots of grass as there seemed to be no other explanation as to what had happened to it but had never been able to prove it - until yesterday that is when I went out on the back deck and found this!

1 comments:

Cotton Kiwi March 20, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

Bad Pussycat! LOL. Of course, you could have spent a fortune on a bed for her which she probably would have totally ignored so think of the money you saved by letting her lie on the grass pot!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP