Presentation Happiness

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm excited ...... I haven't been that happy with my table layout at the craft market for a couple of months. I kept asking people to critique it for me because I thought it was too busy and a couple of comments were that it lacked height. So imagine my delight when I found this .....



which then turned into this .....



and then this ....




Don't they look delectable? I had a bit of trouble fitting the top tier on and it turned out the slots hadn't been made wide enough but my trusty knitting (could you please just hold this needle/ball of wool/pair of scissors for a minute)and set up assistant (you stay inside in the dry darling while I bring all your containers, mannequin heads etc. in from the car)managed to cut them bigger without ruining the way it sits on the middle thingy.

So bliss all around, including Issie who has been maintaining her mohair blanket quality control mission.

1 comments:

Cotton Kiwi June 21, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

It's perfect Glennie! And tell Issie she is doing a fine job!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP