The joy of a new knitting book .....

Sunday, June 13, 2010



I bought a new knitting book online a couple of weeks ago and last Thursday it arrived - happiness! I couldn't wait to get it home and read it from cover to cover!! Then quess what? I left it at work !@#$$%

Still I've made up for that over the weekend. Firstly I made the sweet pink and green beret ...







And then, using some of the new Sirdar Snuggly Baby wool which knits like a fair isle pattern, I made this divine little newborn hat ....






So happiness all round - even the weather couldn't dampen my spirits - fantastic knitting weather as you can't possibly feel guilty that you're sitting inside doing nothing but knitting!

Isabella got the huff somewhere along the line and spent what appeared to be an inordinate amount of time with her back to us sleeping/and or just looking at the bare wall...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP