Market day .....

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Every single month I write "camera" down on my list of things to take to the market and almost every single month I forget it (mind you that's nowhere near as bad as the day I forgot my knitting needles - 5 hours of no knitting = swearwords) but this month I finally remembered it.

So here's some photo's ...

May 2009 and the first ever Devonport Craft Market - which was of course also my first ever market and as you can see I was knitting adult beanies only!



April 2010 and I've expanded my range to include some baby beanies and bootees.



June 2011 - beanies, bootees, mittens, cardies, ballerina's - what next I wonder ....






Final photo as usual is from the mohair blanket lover ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP