Rediscovered lace pattern ...

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've rediscovered a lovely lacy/fan pattern that I remember using years ago. I had an order for some fingerless long mittens which I think are also called gauntlets - a strange almost military name for something so feminine don't you think? Found a great pattern on Ravelry which I changed somewhat - as you do! - and here's the results.




One happy client and one happy knitter as I then went on to make a couple of baby beanies using the basic lace pattern, plus tried a smaller pair of the mittens which definitely work and I'll knit a few more for the market and to pop on Felt.






Thanks again to Michelle for modelling my creations! She's multi talented - not just a hand model but look at her in this beanie!



Issie managed to extract herself from her mohair blanket last Sunday during that divine sunshine we had and she spent a couple of hours doing this .... Weird cat - sweet and cute, but weird.

1 comments:

Unknown July 21, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

Good work!
I love the colour of that pink wool.
And i love the gloves too!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP