Inspiration needed .....

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I was feeling a bit ho hum about what to knit next which was a weird feeling for me as usually I'm brimming with ideas. I've been knitting some fingerless mitts for a couple of the girls at work, then for a friend for her birthday which then culminated in a couple of orders so that kept me going for a week or so. Then inspiration struck and I made an "evening pair" ...



And then I found a pattern for these cute little bootees. I was showing my beloved when I'd finished the first one and he very sweetly wondered whether I was going to make a second one !!!!



After a 4 to 5 hour stint under the blankies yesterday while I was at the Devonport Craft Market, Isabella then launched into life and kept us amused with her antics - this tennis ball is her most favourite toy in the whole wide world, far surpassing the expensive toys in her toy box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP