Devonport Craft Market first birthday this Sunday!

Thursday, April 29, 2010



I can't believe it's been a year since the first craft market! I remember well that first Sunday ... feeling so apprehensive and such a newby! I'd had a dummy run at home laying out all my beanies, mannequin heads etc. on the dining room table but it still look me ages to set up on the day. Now I seem to do it with one hand tied behind my back! Although having said that, I may be minus a right index finger's help this weekend!

I got hassled (nicely) a couple of weeks ago by some dear friends as their son, Ollie, had just about outgrown his baby beanie and they were wondering if the beanie fairy might be producing a new larger one for this winter ... well, here's Ollie and his new beanie.

1 comments:

Cotton Kiwi April 30, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

Thanks Glennie. Lovely to hear your story of how you have progressed to be a regular at the market. Looking forward to catching up on Sunday.
That beanie is so cute on little Ollie!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP