Sunday, March 14, 2010




What a busy weekend! Knitting, knitting and more knitting! I had an order for beanies for two 3 month old baby boys - cousins - so figured that I'd do lighter blue stripes and then a darker version on the assumption they will have different complexions!

It's becoming harder and harder to find good buttons. I haunt Wild and Woolly and the quilt shop in Devonport and also the Bernina shop in Takapuna. These buttons are great - may be hard to see but the light blue bunny one is so cute - the dark blue car one came out of my button tin so may well have been bought 10 years ago!

One of my friends also ordered a 3 month old beanie and bootee set to be sent to London. I already had some gorgeous "pumpkin" bootees in stock and although Kylie liked the photo of the purple ones, I decided to knit beanies to match those and the cream and pink ones so she can have a choice. And I can pop the other set in my Felt shop to sell.

My hands feel a bit sore today!!!!

1 comments:

Bam Bam Creative March 14, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Love the fluffy blue one! You have been very busy =)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP