Spring is coming ....

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I know I should love spring but as a knitter who hates knitting cotton, I also mourn the passing of winter. Although Auckland's winter this year was been weird - wet rather than cold !!! Not good for beanie sales - almost all of my sales this year have gone to the lower North Island and further south.

I've been finishing a couple of baby orders - sex not known - therefore creams and gender neutral buttons ....



And I've been knitting some fingerless gauntlets/mitts which have turned out quite well. A simple pattern with seed stitch.





I found these gorgeous little buttons at Fran's Wild and Woolly shop in Devonport - can't wait to knit a little pair of bootees for the September Devonport Craft Market!!





And here's Isabella ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP