Dotty daze .....

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm at the start of a suprise knitting project for a dear friend and, as I'm fairly sure she reads this, there will be no photo's or progress reports until it's finished and delivered!

In the meantime, it wasn't until a few weeks ago when someone crafty had a photo on their blog of a polka dot mug like the ones we have, that I realised how many dotty things I'm surrounded by - and no, by that I don't mean my beloved human and feline housemates ....

The said mug:


Cutlery:


Boxes, boxes
and more boxes:




A rug:


2 pairs of my
favourite summer shoes:


Teatowels:


My cake stand:


They even make an appearance in my favourite shirt!



And this weekend Isabella managed to drag herself away from the mohair blankies and made a guest appearance on the deck.

1 comments:

Cotton Kiwi July 11, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

I LOVE polka dots and I love all of yours. And Isabella!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP