Great weather for knitting

Sunday, May 23, 2010



Saturday was such a beautiful day in Auckland. Too lovely to stay inside and knit so I sat outside and did it!! I had this commissioned beanie I was intent on finishing although in hindsight had I left it until yesterday it was definitely more of a "sit on the couch and knit" day. I did leave sewing all the ends in until Sunday and look who was helping me!



I found these stunning buttons the other week - the little ones with the glittery stuff on them are the most exquisite dusty pink colour. I think it's called ashes of roses.



Plus look at these - soccer ball buttons!! Just in time for the World Cup.



And here's Issie's contributions ... I'll leave you to guess which photo was taken on which day.



1 comments:

Cotton Kiwi May 24, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

Smart kitty! The beanie is lovely Glennie and those buttons are divine.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP