Glorious weather, no knitting .....

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well, that's not entirely correct! Some knitting was produced last week and over the weekend. I sold a dark blue based beanie the week before and it looked so good I re-jiggled what I'd done for that one (no two beanies the same!)and so finished another one that just needs sewing up.






I found this sparkly Jazz type wool at Spotlight a couple of weeks ago and thought it would make a sophisticated hat - had a couple of go's deciding which ratio of sparkly to black would work but finally decided this one looks best.

This is a shot of the top!



Last week I also found some wool at Fran's Wild & Woolly shop in Devonport (great shop - fabulous range of wool and colours!) which knits up like a fair isle pattern ....



So I made this little number for a 12 month old and also a litle newborn size and then decided I needed to pop a pair of bootees with the newborn as I've realised from selling at the market that people like to buy sets of things! But do you think I could find a colour in 4 ply that looked OK with any of these colours? Finally found something that will work but only after haunting a few shops.






And here's this week's Issie photo. She's having a reading lesson .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP