My favourite things ...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Working in advertising means unlike most people, I actually enjoy watching television commercials ...

I started musing about my favourite things after watching one of new State Insurance TVC's and decided that at the top of the list was knitting and pussy cats - wow, imagine that !!!! If Eddie is reading this, the reason you're not at the top of the list darling is that I wasn't including husbands ....

Here's some work in progress bootees from the weekend ...
I know I should finish one pair before going onto the next but sometimes you just have to see how a button or colourway is going to work.






Here's Issie on Saturday.




And here's Issie on Sunday! Well, her paws at least ..





Oh, and did I mention I also like red?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP